Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Hello!

It has been a hot minute, or month, or months since I last posted here in my little corner of the internet.  I don't have a good excuse or reason, I guess life just took over.  I have moved into a new apartment, dealt with said apartment flooding, and started classes.  The weeks seem to be flying by, but I am loving every minute!

The good news is hopefully I will be getting a new blog design soon(ish) so it won't look so janky around here.  For those of you reading, I appreciate you putting up with my design talents.  Obviously I will not be opening my own design studio anytime soon.

I am going to try to blog more frequently.  One of the reasons for this is pretty selfish.  I am writing very academic papers and reviews right now, but I have trouble expressing myself concisely.  One of my college English professors always said that if you write every day then you will become a better writer.  So I am going to try to write something here everyday, even if it is not something really long or fabulous.  For the first few years months weeks, my posts may be a little rough, but I am hoping that you will stick with me through it!  The other reason I want to blog more often is because I want to become more engaged in the blogging community so hopefully by posting more often I can interact more with my readers and other bloggers!

After reading through some of my older posts, I realized that I sometimes write without much personality and that is nothing like me in real life. You can't talk to me for two minutes without getting sass or sarcasm.  So hopefully I can sass this place (is a blog a place?) up a bit!

If you have any suggestions on things you would like to see around A Gregarious Mess, just let me know!

Toodles!

Alexandra


No comments:

Post a Comment