Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Focusing On The Positives

Going MIA seems to be a hobby of mine recently, sorry about that!  But some unsettling things have happened in my life in the last 40 hours.  I will hopefully be able to share some day, but I am not quite ready yet!  So today, I want to focus on the positive things in my life!

one. I am surrounded by people who love and support me, in everywhere possible.  Whether they be family, boyfriend, friends, and sisters.  They are all here for me when I need them.


We all need a support sytem!

 

two. Home made salsa.  I just made some delicious salsa!  It is definitely worth the 4 hours I spent cutting the veggies.  I need to get one of those choppy, spinning things for it. (I know that isn't helpful, but I don't know their real name).


I love making homemade salsa.  It is easy, delicious, and healthy!


three. Harry Potter.  I know I am about ten years behind, but I am just reading Harry Potter right now, and I am loving it!  Why did I not read these as a kid?  I cannot put these books down.


How am I just now reading Harry Potter?


four. Science. NERD ALERT!  I know this a weird one, but I am thankful for science and my job/school.  It provides a great escape for everything.  I can get lost for hours in an experiment.


Bill Nye the science guy


And that's all I have for today.  I am sure that there are plenty of other things that are making me happy right now, but I am tired.  Anyways, happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment