Monday, July 15, 2013

Lazy Weekend

I did not have an exciting weekend, but that is not always a bad thing.  Sometimes you just need to have time to relax and gather yourself.

On Saturday morning, I got up and started my day with the farmers market.  I was able to get all of these veggies for only $10.  Seriously?  I am not even sure if I will eat it all in a week.  But at least they are pretty healthy so it won't be so bad if I binge on them.  I mean I haven't already eaten seven tomatoes.


Farmers Market Vegetables in Fort Collins, Colorado


I then ran to the thrift store to browse.  I was able to find 3 shirts, a scarf, and a dress that is going to need some remodeling.  Also, how come I am just now discovering head scarves?  They do amazing things for my thick and frizzy hair.


Finds at Arc Thrift Store in Fort Collins, Colorado
I got these three shirts for just under $8!

Saturday night was spent laying in my bed eating tomatoes and watching Netflix.  You don't have to tell me how cool I am.

Sunday was another lazy day spent going to church, writing letters, reading and watching Netflix.  Hopefully next weekend brings some more excitement!

What did you do this weekend?


Once again, linking up with Sami for Weekend Shenanigans.


Sami's Shenanigans

1 comment:

  1. wow! between the farmers market and thrifting, you got some amazing finds for a great price this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete