Saturday, July 13, 2013

Instagram Recap Week 1

Sorry I have been MIA lately.  I have had a busy few days!  The boyfriend flew out of town, a whole semi truck full of things  for my work came that needed to be unpacked, and I was feeling under the weather.  But here I am back in action.

Today I am participating in a link-up hosted by Sarah at Pearls & Curls.  I am just going to recap my week in a few Instagram pictures.  If you follow me on Instagram, sorry if you have already seen these!




Over the past week, I have rediscovered my love for grapes!  Cold grapes are the perfect snack on a hot day.


grapes

Last weekend, I was in Wyoming, and we ate at this cute little restaurant, The Chuck wWgon.  It was delicious food which I gobbled up before I could take a picture.  But they had these humor books at the table for reading.  The titles were funny as were the books!


Ben Goode books at the Chuck Wagon in Laramie, Wyoming

We went to church while in Laramie.  I don't know what it is, but I love going to church in different places.


St Laurence OToole Catholic Church in Laramie, Wyoming

I was the prisoner for the day at Wyoming Territorial Prison!  You can go ahead and call me Gertie.


Prisoner of the Day at Wyoming State Territorial Prison
Add caption

And the only picture I have from this week, my lunch outside on Friday.  But don't let me kid you, I am not normally that healthy!


Lunch at Colorado State Unviersity
Add caption

I hope you are having a great weekend!


Pearls and Curls

No comments:

Post a Comment